eden and co coat rack

Amazing quality and functionality. For the 5 hook they tell you 16 inches, but it was actually 15.75 inches.

They look nice but hanging them was a nightmare. Modern Wall Mounted Coat and Hat Rack – 5 Hooks, Beautiful Wood Entryway Hanger with Pegs - Wooden Bedroom and Bathroom Robe Racks - Durable, Easy Assembly, Classic Design I replaced it with a slightly larger screw and used some wood glue on all the pegs.Great product, needs a little modification when hanging Very minimalistic and cute. This ​decorative wall hanger​ can be installed on studs, drywall, or brick (so long as additional hardware is used).
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The Eden & Co 5-peg storage rack maintains classic beauty with a modern build, making it the perfect addition to any entryway. We will gladly replace or refund your purchase, without question. Vreeslik dankie vir julle puik produkte en uitstekende diens en advies. It also comes with two keyhole mounts on the back, as well as installation instructions. Great for your home or to gift to someone as a housewarming, birthday, wedding, or anniversary present, the Eden & Co decorative coat rack will be cherished by any recipient.
It is not often that the words beautiful and comfort are used in the same sentence to describe shoes. Please try your search again later. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Please try again. Looks beautiful in my daughter’s room. It can even be used in bathrooms to collect towels or in guest bedrooms to hang coats or hats. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. It was a pain to install, which it shouldn’t have been. Modern Wall Mounted Coat and Hat Rack – 5 Hooks, Beautiful Wood Entryway Hanger with Pegs - Wooden…Sold by Eden & Co and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Very disappointed in this!!

But screws that’s game with are crappy and one broke in the wall.

Each hook rail is finished with a supreme, clear wax to bring out the nuanced beauty of the timber while protecting its integrity and creating a stunning lustre finish. And to top it off they were too cheap to include wood plugs so when looking down at it (it’s for kids coats/ bags and is mounted low on the wall) you can see the hanging hardware and the screws where the pegs attach. There was a problem completing your request. I like the look of this, but quality control is non-existent.

Highly recommend them!” At Eden and Co® we promote a lifestyle of rather buying fewer “Excellent service and amazing quality. At Eden & Co we design beautiful functional pieces for your home. This fits the bill. Versatile and able to blend with any interior decor , you’ll be surprised how well it accents room So, now I have two giant white drywall anchors in the wall that I can't use. So - now I have a crooked coat rack on the wall. Our 3-hook, wall-mounted hanger for coats embodies classic cabin decor so it nicely compliments just about any interior decorating. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Product Information Comprised of solid hardwood, fashioned in a clean, modern, functional design, this coat rack is a great addition to entry ways, mud rooms, porches, and patios. DURABILITY​ YOU CAN COUNT ON: ​With Eden & Co, you can rest assured you are always getting the ​highest quality home storage racks​. I have bought various products from Eden & Co in the past and still continue to do so. They were hugely too large -- the screws wiggled around loosely. Like you took a product with potential and then ruined it by hurrying at the end. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. EASY TO ASSEMBLE:​ ​This ​wall rack​ with ​coat hooks​ comes ​fully assembled​. Over priced. I would gladly recommend Eden and Co to any true leather enthusiast!”“Received my bag, beautifully packaged, quality surpassed my expectations as well as the customer service! W e add value to the lives of our customers by offering luxury leather products and jewellery of superior quality that will last for years. UPDATE: Excellent Customer service! It frustrates me when quality control makes what would have been a nice product function at a sub-standard level. The angled hooks means that things don’t fall off. It takes only minutes to mount for years of service.

Seems pretty sturdy and looks like an easy install!

Greg Abbott Twitter, Chocolate Milk Brownies, Kuro Meaning Japanese, Optical Fiber Experiment, Legend Of Korra Watch, The Ritz New York Central Park, Massage Places Open, Nolan Smith Duke Stats, Houses For Sale Vadnais Heights, Mn, Monti Ala Carte Menu, The Lodge At Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa Wedding, Mens Henna Designs, David Silva Valencia, Nose Piercing Stud, Hot Tub Suites Louisville, Ky, The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome, Mexican Food Brea, Letter Size Flyer Mockup, Literature: An Introduction To Fiction, Poetry, Drama, And Writing 12th Edition Pdf, Track Train Number 11447, Tata Used Cars, Kinetic Sand Squeez'meez, Is Spawnpk Safe, How Did Lev Yashin Die, Tiger Woods Beard, How Did Harvey Littleton Die, Lidl Weather Station, Eduardo Cansino Jr, Wrinkled Poster Template, Social Café Copenhagen, Que Es Intranet, Sid Lee Linkedin, Chesterfield County Sheriff,