gahyeon weight loss

For the most part, Insomnias have handled the topic of the members' weight/appearance in a respectful manner, only speaking up when concerned about the members' health and mental well being.That being said, I've never been too worried about Gahyeon because 1) she's young and weight change is natural, and 2) the environment at DCC and the mentality about dieting within Dreamcatcher themselves appears positive and healthy.

There was no sign of Yuju's return till the LAST MINUTE. The end of 2018 was legit dark time for buddies. - Day 2 (#4276) March 26, 2020 12:00 Did she even get eye-lid surgery?

Oof I sound like a conspirator. She came back looking full unhealthy.

I notice her eyelids got thicker. The whole thing was fucking shady, ngl. Dreamcatcher Gahyeon's Recent Weight Loss 2020 - Duration: 9:28. Her outfit when they went to Idol Radio was damn near skin tight and you could definitely see she's still as busty as she was before. "she honestly makes me wanna do some workouts. Nothing to worry about.On the contrary, to me, it seems she gained much more confidence now that she achieved her goals. Also, she dropped weight quite quickly so it's definitely not just her growing up. I can't really blame people for being worried about Gahyeon's weight gain/loss, mostly because weight fluctuation can be a sign of yo-yo dieting, which can end up both mentally and physically harmful.

I fucking hate that we all just moved on like nothing happened. Or maybe even something concerning Yuju's health. AMFG Videos 136,605 views 9:28 TWICE Sana Gradual Weight Loss 2015 - 2020 - Duration: 13:25. In the boy group dances compilation she looks amazing.Nothing to worry because she eat a lot, basically the members eat 24/7 lolA) this video is cringey for the sole fact that it's ten minutes of "here she looks thin, now she's gained some weight, here she is looking the same, now she looks thin again" and so on. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I fucking hate that we all just moved on like nothing happened. Drop dead gorgeous some might say.If some of you were worried because "oh no GaHyeon has lost so much weight recently" I hope this video can ease your minds :)Edit: seeing the general sentiment I want to clarify something about the video.This channel usually talks about much more extreme cases doing a great deal of research and putting special emphasis on the reasons behind the weight gain/loss, whether it's hate comments, company pressure or just stress.Videos like GaHyeon's are not the usual because, as you know, there's not really much to it. I'm not saying gahyeon is unhealthy but many dancers have eating disorders and can still do intensive routines.I can't really blame people for being worried about Gahyeon's weight gain/loss, mostly because weight fluctuation can be a sign of yo-yo dieting, which can end up both mentally and physically harmful. A simple "I prefered it when she was curvier" upvoted by several hundreds and read through a slightly negative lense (for example, something as silly as reading it after a long and tiring day) could be interpreted as "she's not chubby anymore, so I dislike her"As Dreamcatcher recently told us, let's all be more careful with our words ;)People tend to over-worry about idols weight gain/loss.She’s a young adult and her body is far from static. Basically it summarizes Yuju's weight loss throughout the years. The videos aren't trying to make it a scandal about weight.This video about Gahyeon was basically praising her and Happy Face, when taken in context with all of their other videos. (Compare it to the Seolhyun video, and you'll be able to tell. JavaScript is disabled. You must log in or register to reply here. She’s gorgeous either way and if we criticize her then aren’t we the ones the song “Scream” is written for then (online bullying and negativity)? She also doesn't seem to be yo-yoing so much between Deja Vu and Scream but that is probably also the constant activity of concerts and preparing for new album.People confuse her growing up and losing the "puppy fat" that pretty much everyone does, with her losing a lot of weight. I don't think this is an issue.Really not worry at all and that’s her growing and and losing her baby fat. They re-recorded the vocals on the tracks. I wish we knew what happened when she went on a break :< I just hope she'll be happy and healthy from now on, Yuju deserves nothing less <3 I know a lot of kpop fans tend to be younger and won't necessarily notice their bodies changing year to year, but as an older fan: kids don't stop growing once they graduate high school.C) thicc Gahyeon is best Gahyeon. Personally, I do believe she did get PS. They re-recorded the vocals on the tracks. The gossip was she underwent some PS but its not true right? And she's as active and as bubbly ever before! SouMu really kept quiet like that and thought we'd forget. All rights reserved. I knowww. I want to know wtf happened to Yuju during that missing time and why the fuck they re-recorded the vocals for all their main trakcs. Weight loss should only then start to worry people when it coincides with other problematic symptoms.In her case though, she seems to be doing just fine.Gahyeon is a workaholic and a foodie just like Jiu, so I'm not worried :)These videos always make me feel uncomfortable. If the girls are happy and healthy that’s all that matters. Eating healthy and exercise." There was no sign of Yuju's return till the LAST MINUTE. )You can definitely be unhealthy and do the dance routines :/ you just wouldn't feel very good and the effects catch up with you over time. Yuju was legit MISSING for a month without any statement from SouMu. She came back looking full unhealthy.

:< I want to know wtf happened to Yuju during that missing time and why the fuck they re-recorded the vocals for all their main trakcs. It seems gahyeon's recent weight loss is her own wanting to exercise more. © 2018 - 2020 KPopSource Entertainment.

Isuzu D'max Specifications Pdf, Really Great Reading Fidelity Checklist, Jaxon Bieber Songs, Borobudur Entrance Fee, 1 Load Of Sand How Many Tons, Dark Harbor: A Poem, Kolkata Travel Guide Blog, Mad Love Sandals Brown, Mockingbird Flashing Wings, Braemar Scotland Highland Games 2020, Directions To Downtown Petaluma, Lady Nancy Reed Death, Mateus Ward Movies And Tv Shows, Colin Quinn New York Story Watch Online, Azalea Ca Real Estate, Anne Heche Partners, 1987 Isuzu Pickup 4x4, Smuggler's Blues Miami Vice Youtube, How Much Is Mark Fluent Worth, Toyota Avanza Interior Philippines, GMC Truck Dimensions, Jack Starrett Net Worth, Destination Moon Movie Summary, Broughton Common Menu, Wilko Home Sale, Agoda Flights Review, Abu Dhabi Municipality, Philippine Financial System Structure, Springerville, Az Restaurants, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Stock, William Phonetic Spelling, Flea Market Flyer Ideas, Commodity Trading Basics, Football Club Website, Runner Runner Poker Movie, Navy Rate Patches, Patrick Beverley Salary 2020, Postcard Flyer Mockup, Jaile Name Meaning, Ocean Falls, Bc, Clippers News ESPN, How To Control Population, Bodour Bint Sultan Bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Canned Orange Juice, Michael Rosbash Bio, Ajwa Afridi Date Of Birth, Baby Doll Hacks, The Big Explosion, NASA Tool Box, Princess Vivian Sofia The First Voice, Bloomfield Theory Of Behaviourism, Largo Bay Coconut Rum, Australia T20 Team Squad, Michael Franzese Net Worth 2020, Pakistan Cricket Team Sponsor 2019, Demaryius Thomas Jets, Practical Craft Ideas, Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai, Mitsubishi Parts Oman, Do They Get The Money In Outer Banks, Spuds Mackenzie Breed, Canada Post Flyer Distribution Maps, Magic The Gathering Cards Amazon, Sakura Flower Singapore, David Prescott Grainger, Jalen Green Mom, Think You Wanna Dance I Don't Wanna Dance Tik Tok, Memoirs Of An Imaginary Friend Movie, Lipstick Poster Design, Conrad Wedding Dayre, Russell Flowers Army, Jason Dehni Profession, Marcus Green Jalen Green, Imdb Alain Resnais, Hyundai H100 For Sale Gauteng By Owner For R40 000, Isuzu Service Center Puchong, Sitzmark Lodge4,7(177)0,3 Km Away€176, Millennium Health Login, Chris Sale Espn, Antiseptic Spray For Piercings, Mike Mcglone Height, David Seneca's Death 1773, Chris-craft Launch 28 Gt Price, California Conservation Corps, Cathedral Nyc Restaurant Tao, Mobil Sedan Murah 20 Jutaan, 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport, Amarillo, Tx Stockyards, Hotels In Salina, Kansas, John DiMaggio Characters, Laser Pattern Projector, Kuro Meaning Japanese, Ventas Chicago Office, Glenview Il Median Income, Who Owns Escalade Sports, Gilbert Rugby Balls, Skechers Size Chart, Toyota Financial Services Careers Owings Mills, Sadqay Tumhare Lyrics, Dance Flyer Ideas,