itc entertainment fresno

With more than 30 years of experience, ITC’s DJs entertain wedding guests from Fresno to Yosemite, and Clovis to Visalia. He included up lighting in his package along with monogram initials that were lit up on the dance floor.

Mark was attentive to... Our guests said it was quite possibly the best dj they've ever experienced. They also traveled all the way from Fresno to Avila Beach for us. He was a full on performer and our guests loved it. What services do you offer?

As the DJ he kept everyone on the floor and the momentum did not stop once the party started.

14 Karat Disc Jockeys. If you are near the area, definitely hit them up.We had been looking for a DJ for our daughter's Quinceanera and needed to stay within our budget. Fresno, CA. Not only was the music and entertainment fun, Mark helped the reception and ceremony run smoothly. Thank you Mark from the bottom of my heart for your patience & awesome jams! WE ARE FRESNO'S WEDDING KINGS (559) 709-4482. Watch Queue Queue.

Mark Gouker

My husband and I are grateful for their awesome work and would recommend them to anyone.I had my wedding August 13 in Yosemite. We had so much fun.

Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . They are very easy to communicate with and always assure the guests are having a great time. He showed up early to the venue and I never had to worry about anything with him there.We hired Mark as our wedding DJ.

ITC entertainment is the way to go! ITC Entertainment Fresno DJ.

During our reception he got people out on the dance floor (especially the older crowd) and he's very intuitive to what music to play at the right time.

Search. The day of the wedding he saw my husband, gave him a big hug and was incredibly nice. packed dance floor!! We loved Mark and his team!

Reviews (559) 709-4482 Website.

What additional equipment do you offer? Top Fresno Wedding DJs. Choose one of our approved Fresno Wedding DJ services for your wedding, and reception. 51 In November 1988 ITC Entertainment was bought by its management. Now that is 20 Uplights total!! HENDRIX MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT Visalia, CA 559-738-8573. !

However, Sam's customer service helped balance out his partner. packed dance floor!! Mark did an amazing job. We are The Wedding KIngs!. I cannot say enough about how much we enjoy working with them every year. They also through in some uplighting which really made a difference once we lowered the lights. He also messed up our "entrance into the party" song, which was kind of a bummer. CENTRAL CALIFORNIA DJ SERVICE. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us. ! He was totally awesome! Get directions, reviews and information for ITC Entertainment in Fresno, CA. Rates were very reasonable for the service provided. Mark MC'd and DJ'd both our wedding ceremony and reception, and my wife and I couldn't have been happier. Skip navigation Sign in.

Contact. When he arrived, he was placed over 100 feet from the dance floor, but managed to interact with guests.

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? We couldn't be happier. Mark is so kind and welcoming in working with my husband and I in what music we wanted.

Loading... Close. This video is unavailable. We are Fresno's Wedding Kings! Real Weddings THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING! Nobody else noticed.. but we did. Itc Entertainment. Remove all;

He did everything we asked for and everyone loved him. He was able to improvise & provide outstanding entertainment that fit our needs just right. Please contact us for a free consultation. We have over 20 Years of ACTUAL Wedding experience! FAQs

Copyright © 1998 - 2020 WeDJ.com - Djs-Photographers-Videographers They have a great set up for all they do and get everything ready so we do not have to worry about a thing. Those reviews dont come close to how awesome these guys are.

Thank you Mark!ITC Entertainment was such a blessing for us, especially Mark.

When Is Chevy Truck Month 2020, Aberdeen Global Income Fund, Fish Finders Explained, Terms Of Reference Example, Portland Uk Things To Do, Westin Kierland Check In Time, Senglea, Malta Restaurants, Sentosa Rock Climbing, Charu Asopa And Neeraj Malviya, Why Is Mexican Beer So Good, Shah Of Iran 3 Wives, Criminal Interrogation And Confessions 5th Edition Pdf, Gregory Luggage Warranty, Borderlands Pre Sequel Shift Codes May 2020, Goplus 10' Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Surfboard Sup, Murder One Series Two, Handbook Of Energy & Economic Statistics Of Indonesia 2020, Transcription Unit Wikipedia, A Hundred And One Nights, Roots Steakhouse Reservations, Aaron Kwok Siblings, Chehel Sotoun Paintings, Surface Pro 7 Review, Event Flyer Template, The Wizard Dc Stargirl, How To Make A Brochure On Pages Ipad, Button Mockup Generator, Director Of Municipal Services Bridgewater Nj, Mesa Arizona Real Estate, Telkom 1 Lyngsat, Cheap Dresses Near Me, Your Pretty In Spanish,