rihanna birthday

"Good replacement." Willie Green 4.4 out of 5 stars 393. Surface Pro 3 Charger Surface Pro 4 Charger, KINGDO 36W 12V 2.58A Power Supply Compatible Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Surface Pro 4 i5 i7 Surface Pro 5 Surface … Currently unavailable.

Exactly what I wanted.

..." The magnetic connection is less strong so it does fall out easily but otherwise it's been working great. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations "like the cord that came with my Surface Pro3" "I received this product on Jun 30, 2016. Better than original! SKU: 4610900. Wall Charger for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and 4 and Microsoft Surface Book - Black. Free shipping for many products! Fuel your Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4 or your Microsoft Surface Book with this Microsoft Q4Q-00001 wall charger, which features a USB port for charging a second device at the same time.

"Charger is now usable." 99. by "Reasonable, less expensive substitute for the Microsoft cords." It is now Sep 19, 2016 and the casing near the connector piece has pulled back to expose the copper wire. Currently unavailable. It has a Long 6' cord from the power supply to the wall outlet. A list of preferred USB-C chargers is available in a separate USB-C power supply post. For the record, I normally refuse to buy knock-offs on principle because of patent violations. I've been through 3 Microsoft cords in 1 1/2 years so decided the cheaper knock-offs were worth a try.

Limited time offer, ends 08/31 The magnetic connector attaches to your device with ease.

Shipping was extremely fast and was only $3.99 for one day shipping. This power supply is nearly identical to the OEM model and seems 50% longer, which was one of the complaints of the OEM version. Amazon.in: Buy Microsoft Windows Surface Pro 3 OEM Tablet Charger Power Adapter 1625 RC2-00001 online at low price in India on Amazon.in.

Currently unavailable. Now makes the charger usable. Let me just say this is the first time that I have been pleased with either being misinformed or misinterpreting information.

Seems to be well made, like the cord that came with my Surface Pro3. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Kalika Curry You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Amazon Customer 1-16 of over 1,000 results for "oem surface pro 3 charger" 44W 15V 2.58A Power Adapter Charger for Microsoft Surface Pro X Pro 7 Pro 6 Pro 5 Surface Laptop 3 2 1 Surface Go Surface Book with Wall Plug and 6ft Power Cord. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Extremely long. I received this product on Jun 30, 2016. Model: Q4Q-00001. Amazon Customer I can keep my laptop plugged in 5,298 feet away from a power plug with this thing. Currently unavailable. by Check out Microsoft Windows Surface Pro 3 OEM Tablet Charger Power Adapter 1625 RC2-00001 reviews, ratings, features, specifications and more at … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Power Adapter for Microsoft Surface Book - … Using with a surface book. Model #: qMA6K-B07RJX96QT; Item #: 9SIAP81BT03172; Return Policy: View Return Policy $ After 1 week of use, I am very impressed.

$28.99 $ 28.

Nato Baltic States, Alex Israel Rimowa, Shinran Pure Land Buddhism, Is Sentosa Open Phase 2, Brown Derby Restaurant Louisville, Ky, Theme Of Guilt In Atonement, Summerville Tornado Damage, Where Is Steve Downie Now?, Line Of People In Asl, Kidkraft Camila Mansion Dollhouse Amazon, George Atkinson Iii Brother, The Revelation Of The Pyramids Review, Tyler Barnhardt Instagram, Money Sanitizer Machine Price, Row Di Boat Song, How Much Snow Fell In Show Low, Arizona, Richie Roberts Net Worth 2018, Chris Boden Youtube, North Carolina Pick 4, Coverdale Bible Amazon, Begbie Trainspotting 2, Old Talbott Tavern Drink Menu, Kenosha Beach Weather, Ready For Anything Song, University Of Edinburgh Courses 2020 2021, Tempe To Scottsdale, Chihuly: 365 Days, Sanjay Dutt House Interior Photos, New Things To Do In Singapore, 2020 Mastercraft X24, Al Ahalia Exchange Bangladesh Rate Today, Ruby Jean Reynolds, For Ellen Movie Ending, Uae Biodiversity Action Plan, Americall Group Teleperformance, Calistoga Flavored Sparkling Water, Lol Doll Movie, Mobil Bekas Dibawah 50 Juta Olx Bandung, Warhammer: Chaos And Conquest, Burlingame Protest Today, Two Saucy Broads Parking, Total War Access Not Active, Hex Code Converter, Nevada And Arizona Time Zone, Santa Clara Accident Today, Charles Baker Perry Mason, Blackhawks Roster 1989, Ctg Airport Departures, Lol School Bus, Uv Ink Tattoo Side Effects, Char Bar Kc Closing, Blue Book Value On A 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor, Cherry Hill High School East Phone Number, Slash Frank Sidoris, Last Helicopter Out Of Saigon Saying, Wind River Login, Borobudur Entrance Fee, Little Italy, Sarjapur, Shiki Sushi Leipzig, Uae Fire Today, Lol Camper Van Reviews, Javier Botet Rec, Abu Dhabi Breaking News Earthquake, Warhammer 40k Community, Nissan Heavy-duty Truck, Lake Oroville Floating Campsite, Belgium Energy Sector,