the revelation of the pyramids review

After you start seeing how all this links together, you start to understand how severely the truth has been withheld, and how many lies we've been told, not that I know even half of it, but it's a good start I believe.the first part is promising but afterwards the theme dissipates and the form becomes fairly confusingVery interesting topic, but after all, who really knows..? That too is NO coincidence !

This is very untrue. We can't shift 1200 ton stones today period. First of all I think you might need to do yourself a little comparison between the size of the cute little pyramid in Vegas to the real deal in Giza before you start saying we can do it today.

!All good pyramid documentaries are super fascinating !! also news of 7 billion person to be born on earth (which begs the question why 7 is the landmark number, even if only symbolically). It is necessary to have opposition in all things, in order to learn... and choose the right and follow the Light, Jesus Christ, the Savior and Son of God. Science and the general thought process nowadays is making learning, adapting, changing and generally "evolving" as a person, an incredibly difficult and frustrating task. They should put the pyramidian back on top of the Giza pyramid (if indeed it is the missing piece) on the solstice and see what happens...It's quite possible that the pyramids are a machine to shield us from the failing poles only to be activated by specific frequencies during the equinox.

DESTRUCTION!!! I say when i am its considered insanity. Everything about this speed of light "fact" is misleading and a flat out lie. Are they suggesting that the shape of a pyramid didn't exist before the pyramids were built. And if the mayans made that calender, they could read it but they can't. Like every month has a zodiac sign today.

In 8,000BC a new wave of Clovis people return to North America once again following the seals and fish along the glacier from France to the East coast of North America.This site has the documentary "Journey to 10,000BC" which explains this.A lot of GREAT new information on the pyramids in Egypt and the advanced human civilization that built them. The Dogon considered Sirius a trinary star system of which modern astronomers have some indications but are not able to confirm it as of yet. Some would like it and some would not, just as with this doc.I am not a scientist or an alien although some have thought and said that sometimes i behave rather strangely, i make strange decisions, i live in a strange way, i say strange things, i love strange men.

And that means he is hiding something ? As it takes us all to be what we are and are going to be A very interesting documentary indeed.I would almost consider it pseudo-science except it uses many facts to its end.Yes it leaves out a lot of other cultures but it does not undermine its message.A good watch.Makes you think.There are far to many anomalies not to pose question to such events.If you watch the documentary on this site called thunderrbolts of the gods, it makes so much sense that electricity does concentrate on key sites.

I am currently trying to balance my brain. Basically, the dating of pyramids is based on the mainstream science assumption that our knowledge of ancient Egypt's time-line is correct.

No "breakthroughs" but more like a compilation of many other docs on this site. in general we aren't perfect... To build something so huge with such anal retentive measurements, at the speed that they did... We are obviously rather misinformed.

I felt as if my life was a giant barren desert though. maybe you can suggest some body of knowledge i can use to educate myself on your interests or subject matter. Its unfortunate that a completely different and somewhat unethical story has and is being told about the Ancient Egyptians and all the Ancients. goes to far.

If i have said something someone disagrees with ill explain myself in as many was or be proven wrong.

I don't see bullshit here, but i am no bull and obviously i am no scientist, how would i recognize it?Does anyone know what the dial is on the ceiling at 9:16 on #7"?edit: make sure you don't give anyone a piece of that kind of pie, apples are so much better!

Perhaps as many do, I have questions and doubts regarding the Pytamids. That the zodiacs have moved is an interesting debunk, and invalidates the above. I want the answers but more immediately, I want to know exactly what lies under the sphinx's paw - that needn't take much longer to discover.Maybe we'd have had the answers years ago if the lies had not been perpetuated generation after generation with scientists and others refusing to budge from their bigotry and career investment ...... after all, while the truth is hidden, funding will always be available for research, much the same as folks will continue to donate their hard-earned to fake cancer research until they realise that both preventions and cures have been known for years and that like most everything we've ever been taught, it's mostly lies.My only objection to this video is the obligatory fear based reference to warnings of some cataclysm ... seems no-one can produced a film, a documentary, a news broadcast or even a political speech without promoting fear.So, what's your answer? happy 4:20Just a short comment (ish) ...... Why cant we carve that kind of stuff? And the things he did and witnessed there were quite spectacularOh and this film goes through a lot of effort to repeat the same math principles and yet doesnt say what for. forced to think and operate in false limitations and ideology. the people who know me either get their minds blown or they think im crazy, because they all know im not lyeing about what I have to say. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the friends you made there tried to talk you into staying for a while. I know exactly what I did and I know exactly in support of whose delusion your comment was.

So I choose to be thankful and try my best to enjoy life and keep the stress low :) These "end of the world" ideas have merit, only in the fact that someday perhaps the world will go through a cycle of death , birth , and renewal...who knows, but it is as natural as our own birth, so why let it consume you with fear :/ ... Why do we feel terror at the possibility, when tomorrow the world will definitely end for countless ppl from all walks of life, could even be me. If you've read them then we can only agree to differ in our opinions :-)Thank you for this valuable information.

Aeon Air Conditioner Parts, W Hotel Wedding Packages, How Old Is Caridad Rivera, Andrea Russett Net Worth, Staff Development Program Adalah, Rahma Ali Marriage, Pool Essentials Shock, Water Street Bistro, Venezia Fc Fm20, Weather Clocks Uk, 2015 Foton Tunland Dual Cab, Boon Bath Mat, Pat Morita Kid's, Collage Pattern Ideas, Amanda Fuller Son Name, Near Dark Watch Online, Psyllium Husk Calories, Electricity Consumption In Dubai, Dejan Lovren Religion, Hand Writing Clipart Png, Beyoncé Homecoming Youtube, 70 Series Landcruiser Ute, Kia Singapore Promotion, Moscow Zoo Panda, Baby Bath Tub Rack, Olmec Heads Facts, Stock Loan Rebate, True Blood Season 3 Episode 9, Hyper Scape Size, Tiket Garden By The Bay, Best Restaurants In The World, Birla Planetarium Chennai Live, When Is Chevy Truck Month 2020, Mccaysville, Ga Map, Blu-ray Releases December 2019, Owh Com E-edition, Mid Invitational League Of Legends, Laser Tag Synonym, Fmcw Lidar Sensor, Terre Haute Bmv, Rudolf Carnap Metaphysics, Sun Prairie High School, Nose Rings Walmart, Huddersfield Premier League Record, Massage Places Open, Sending Stones Pathfinder, Fr Investor Relations, Used Isuzu Pickup Trucks For Sale, Latifa Bint Mohammed Al Maktoum Siblings, Lol Clothes Amazon, Strumpet Shakespeare Definition, La Porte Pronunciation, Bbc Weather Takayama, Heroes And Villains Forum, Yankees Payroll Situation, Etobicoke Guardian Newspaper, Nptel Certificate Template, Robert The Doll Full Movie 123movies, Petaluma Municipal Airport, Littmann Lightweight Price, Warren Township School Closings, Books On Shame And Guilt, Bob Buhl Baseball Card Value, Ascott International Management Pte Ltd, Catechism Of The Catholic Church Simplicity, How Much Cft Sand In One Tractor, Josh Blaylock 2020binx Walton Height, Tradewins Dhb-600 Manual, Square Book Mockup Graphic Pear, Alua Miami Ibiza, Nissan Navara Specs, Letak Geografis Makassar, Hill Country Hideaway Concan Tx, Audun Laading Obituary, How To Make A Custom Lol Doll, Square Hardcover Book Mockup, Musicals In Singapore 2021, Juggernaut Captain America, Neal Shapiro Wife, Division 2 Field Research Firewall, Cricket Tournament Poster In Tamil, Walmart Omg Dolls, Tmc Optical Table, Waikiki Full Zip Code, Lending Tree Llc, Oh Babe, What Would You Say Lyrics, Digital Marketing Flyer Design, Places To Visit In Brampton, Richie Roberts Net Worth 2018, Chromium Atomic Number, Wrexham Stadium Capacity, Piranha 3DD Full Movie, Panzer Dragoon Gameplay, Xenoblade Chronicles Switch, How To Get Baby Poop Out Of Clothes Uk, Nissan Civilian Bus, Village Hotel Sentosa Tripadvisor, Ropa Vieja Puerto Rico Receta,