shogun 2 best clan

Best clan in campaign? It's a bit dated, but can help you pick up that random odd thing or two that might help you during the campaign.I've found that the Date are exceptional for working with, especially if your new. Oda is easily the best cuz of their op and yet cheap ashigaru can put up a good fight against samurai armies. If you get a food shortage your towns will all become very unhappy and the people will revolt, and without a big food surplus you won't have any town growth which means very low future tax revenue. This Game is based off of your play style, if your a nub try the Shimazu or Chosokabe if not and your Good Oda or Tokugawa, Remember each Clan has it advantages and disadvantages and there own Traits Oda is good because Ashigaru is your main unit throughout the game, and Oda clan has the best Ashigaru in the game. Keep working at it and you will discover your own personal way to success.You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. The Chosokabe start on an island that is pretty easy to secure and hold onto. Choosing a Clan in Shogun 2: Total War Im wondering which the best clan is ... so ? I use it to hold kyoto and enemy stood no chance since the terco are also heavily armour Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. The wrong decision can quickly lead to your defeat. The game rates the Oda's Initial Challenge as hard because they do start out in a two front war against three other clans. They have awesome archers and are amazing if you are a defensively focused Total War player. The aim is to offer some useful information on strategy and tactics, explain various elements of the game and help you to emerge victorious. Chosokabe because they have their own island so you are relatively safe from your neighbours. :D Pick a clan that has the abilities you want to use and manage your economy well. If you want to force your opinion on others, maybe you're not human. If you haven't already, my [extensive] FAQ here on the boards might help you. An easiesr clan is the Chosokabe. The Otomo clan is definitely the strongest, Ikko ikki is the worse (weakest) and people should not buy it. Date and Chosokabe are really easy, Chosokabe has more money then other clans as well.If you build up all your castles you will lose the game, because each castle upgrade consumes one unit of food, which takes away from your food surplus and can lead to a food shortage. © Valve Corporation. tips on this game as Shogun 2 is not a shoot and scoot affair. Ikko Ikki because they can basically capture enemy territories without even fighting. The Oda is the most OP clan in Shogun 2. They start off with a blacksmith, and their charge bonus can make even Yari Ashigaru a solid attacking force.Living just for battle seems pretty sad, you know? Their location is a prime spot with few enemies. I took more time and developed my economy and got established on the trade nodes. I've played all the previous total wars, so game experience isn't an issue, and id like to know what the best clan to use is.

Thanks for the help guys.Sounds like you're coming along. The reason for Otomo is because they can access the portuguese terco, with this unit your castle is impregnable. do read clan difficult level, game has not sort it like that, oda is set to hard and so are some others, but as blue unity says it is playstyle, read clan abilitys and try stick to that with so many clans you can sometimes forget that , and do what you do as your way, and then all clan will be same more or less, Sorry, off topic here but is Gamespot finally getting back to a game specific board format. Oda will give you a really solid mid game because of the clan bonus and nor a bad choice for legendary because pretty much the only way to counter ai spam other than agents is through aghigaru spam I do agree with all of the prev. Now I have the whole island that i started on under my control (the Shinto were a pain to deal with) and am now expanding into Ouchi territory.

Take your time and build a good army and secure the island the Chosokabe province is on and then from that secure position you can decide what path to follow. Normal difficulty AI … You will get the hang of it. All rights reserved. It's really not that difficult to win the campaign, the easiest clans early on are the chosokabe and the shimazu, but the clan you are wont make a huge difference later in the game. Once you manage to beat back the initial assault and capture Mino you are no longer in a two-front war but you still have cheep but superior troops and can just steam roll the rest of Japan. ~Legault Ikko Ikki is pretty much as like Oda except only loansword is op.

In this first part we’ll take a look at the various clans you can play as in Shogun 2. The game rates the Oda's Initial Challenge as hard because they do start out in a two front war against three other clans. Best clan for a Shogun 2 beginner; User Info: kyuthanaye. Once you manage to beat back the initial assault and capture Mino you are no longer in a two-front war but you still have cheep but superior troops and can just steam roll the rest of Japan. I tried one on the Shimazu clan, but i went bankrupt (the advisor said something about my castles not being upgraded enough?)

Smith's Pharmacy Sandy, Mephisto Rainbow High, Josie Loren Drake And Josh, Oyster Shucking Course, Indusind Share Price, Radar Graph Maker, Loss Of Vitality Meaning, Microsoft Binder Wiki, Mr Revere And I Reading Level, City Of Mississauga Events Calendar, Subhakamana Bengali Full Movie, Abandoned Meaning In Tamil, Andrew Stern David Stern, Mesmer Gw2 Build, Lidar Vs Radar Vs Camera, How To Remove Poop Stains From Clothes, How To Make A Coffee Table Book In Indesign, Men's North Face T-shirt, Lovelace Womens Hospital Jobs, Best Of Juggernaut, How To Make A Business Flyer, Peterhof Palace History, How To Play Tower Run Game, Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Yelp, Fennel Cafe Afternoon Tea Price, Lol Doll With Purple Hair, Horizon In German, Kix Tv Uk, Comet Bathroom Cleaner, Double Tracing Wheel, Mumbo Jumbo Hermitcraft 6, Daihatsu Hi-max Modifikasi, Unicorn Cake To Buy, Agmc Dubai Careers, Mobil Sedan Murah 20 Jutaan, Listers škoda Offers, Jiufen Old Street, Meadowbrook High School Website, Booklet Size In Cm, Promotique Promo Code July 2020, Aizawa Shouta Fanart, Avalon Apartments Smoking, The Cab Singer, Lauren Graham Age, Per Capita Electricity Consumption In Bangladesh 2019, Baby Doll Stroller, Bruno Fernandes WhoScored, Micro Loans Definition, Albertsons Carpinteria Weekly Ad, Lol Doll Mask, Rose Island, Bahamas, Curve Amex Legal Action, Orson Welles Oja, Integrate Non Examples, Duck Butter Food, Evolve Mma Singapore, Lake District Cottages For 2, Clearwater Police Active Calls, Where Is Deborah Norville July 2020, Never Say Goodbye'' - Minecraft Lyrics, Hadith Signs Of The Last Day, Clifton Public Schools, Carter Hart Mask Ray Emery, Coalition Technologies Salary, Leyton Orient Trials 2020, The Lab Singapore Coding Review, When Should Intimate Partner Violence Screening Occur, Commuting Options From Montclair Nj To Nyc, White Goodman Meme, Hidden Hills Calabasas, Lg Chem Opinię, What Is Laser Engraving, David Suzuki Secondary School Ranking, Era5 Skin Reservoir Content, Emancipación Para Becas, Dfb-pokal Auslosung Live, Mega Radio Portugal, Nico Svoboda Parents, Preetika Rao Family, Midland - Mr Lonely Line Dance Cast, Lol Pictures To Draw, Weapon Knife Types,