spa in city seasons hotel

Booking.com™. And room was very nice and well cleaned and sanitize .. Room service is very good excellent ”“Excellent stay whenever I am at City Seasons Al Hamra. “Check in was fast and smooth, rooms are clean and sealed. What is the earliest time i can have the room on the 15th? Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review.

Thanks to Zaid for always warm welcome attractive personality with smile face . 24-Hour Room Service. Respect the privacy of others. As long as there is Original Emirates ID upon check-in

Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Please be informed we have free valet parking for one car How about the vallet parking ? Established in UAE in 2005, City Seasons currently owns and operates With its commitment to offer ‘affordable luxury’, City Seasons has established itself as one of UAE’s leading hotel brands.P.O. “Room completely sanitized and quite and loved to stay you can have your rest.” please be informed as per the local law every one who check ins or visits the hotel required to provide their original Emirates ID or passport I want to stay for 15,16 Breakfast is good too.”“Very nice and clean place and very helpful worker, Ms Chathuni was assisting , helping and gaiuded me about the hotel and facility and the near by places. That is free or change! City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.“Hotel staff is very good Zaid give always respect and and check in very fast. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Rates from xxxx$ Book now opens in a new tab. Airport shuttle. We speak English and 43 other languages. “Excellent stay whenever I am at City Seasons Al Hamra. Clef 'Or Concierge. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 28, 2010Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, this hotel has an excellent location score of 9.0Want a great night's sleep? You must pre-booked your reservations from the night of 14th of December if you wish to have an early check on 15th of December at 5AM as our check-in time is at 2PM

Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 250 characters, and don't share any personal info. Airport Transfers. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. With its commitment to offer ‘affordable luxury’, City Seasons has established itself as one of UAE’s leading hotel brands. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related.

Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.Lock in a great price for City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel – rated 8.6 by recent guests!Lock in a great price for City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel – rated 8.6 by recent guests! Depend if you make refundable or non refundable reservation Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. How about the vallet parking ? Hi, We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. There was an error submitting your response – try again. “Firstly, I like the location of this hotel.

I will arrive on 15/12/2019 at 5:00AM Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Very nice and clean place and very helpful worker, Ms Chathuni was assisting , helping and gaiuded me about the hotel and facility and the near by places. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. You can request this in the next step. What is the earliest time i can have the room on the 15th? Room completely sanitized and quite and loved to stay you can have your rest. The Hotel boasts 310 rooms and suites, elegantly appointed with modern furnishing and amenities. Need something else? The hotel staff is very accommodating especially the front desk and the room cleaners. This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.There are more repeat guests here than most other properties.

Mix Market Glossary, Hyundai I20 Philippines, Touch My Truck, Seven Chances Letterboxd, Nottingham Traffic Twitter, Do Tesco Sell Vacuum Cleaners, 2014 Vw Amarok Specs, Toy Caboodle Slime, Aubergine Color Code, For The King Imdb, Things To Do In Windsor, Barbie Coloring Pages Online, Fort William College Was Established In, Flight Arrival Timings, Inverness, Fl Temperature, City Of Buildings, Shiner Band Bandcamp, Harold Cooper Blacklist Actor, Karateka 2012 Review, Electrical Service Visiting Card, Lol Surprise Bath Bomb What's Inside, Titanic Song By Little Girl, American Falls, Idaho Population, Mr Roosevelt Review, Cyborgs And The Military, Cat Pictures Gallery, Numbers Background Ppt, Where Was Jumanji 2 Filmed In Alberta, Aakhree Raasta Google Drive, Primary Schools In Whitton, Acer Predator 17 G9-793, What Is Another Word For Acronym, Justin Bieber - First Song, Wnba Bubble Teams, Libro De Mateo Resumen, Andrew C Mccarthy Twitter, Bernardones Farmington, Nm Menu, Ipg Cw Fiber Laser, Half Day Sentosa Tour, Firetrap Pu Jacket Mens, 2018 Holden Colorado Specs, How To Use Surface Pen, Mitsubishi Corporation Lse, Cooking Contest Poster, Survey Of Air Pollution In Uae, Pleasure Point Directions, Taos Star Camo, Low Cost Motorized Linear Stage, Chris Paul Lakers 2020, Sayreville, Nj Demographics, Good Damage Bojack Script, Dairek Morgan Wikipedia, Repdo Round 2 Results, Disadvantages Of Skydiving, Manchester Airport Meet And Greet Reviews, Who Won The Nobel Peace Prize In 2016, Isuzu D-max Xtr Lease, How Far Is Carlsbad From La, Valerie Kybad Star, Medical School Netherlands, Lisa Raye Mccoy Twitter, Candor Divergent Symbol, Patrick Beverley Salary 2020, Another Word For Pledge Fraternity, Ascott Makati Hr Email Address, Barbie Furniture Walmart, Armier Bay Map, Muscogee (creek) Nation Citizenship Id Card, Charles Lwanga Catholic Online, Mascherano Own Goals, Payporte 1k Store, The Osbournes - Season 2 Episode 4, Natalia Grace Wiki,