super mex fullerton

Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Dine in service is also available. It was soft and fluffy, cooked well. The salsa was very flavorful and mild. Super Mex has always been this dream. Choice of sour cream or guacamole.Flat corn tortilla topped with beans, fresh lettuce, shredded cheese, and taco sauce. All photos (4) All photos (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Flautas & Chimichangas. Guter Service, schöne Ambiente.

Fullerton; Super Mex; What is Grubhub. One Cheese Enchilada, Taco (Beef or Chicken), Beans2. She is efficient, kind and always gets our order right. Super Mex Long Beach - Cherry - Take Out Belmont Shore Cypress Long Beach - Downtown East Long Beach Long Beach Towne Center - Food Court Fountain Valley North Long Beach Fullerton Riverside Belmont Shore Huntington Beach (beach Blvd) Irvine Lakewood The cheese enchilada was tasty, perfect amount of cheese. To this day, Super Mex is one of the premier authentic Mexican eateries in the area. The portion sizes are really good for the price and the service has always been excellent.Food is decent. It was not spicy, so I just added some of their salsa to kick it up a notch. Fullerton Restaurants ; Super Mex; Search. The prices are…""All i can say is: Nacho Nazis!!!! Das Essen war sehr gut und die Portionen größer war auf der Seite - es war traditionell mexikanisches Essen. Alles in allem sehr gut. Soups and Salads. Start your order. The Fullerton Lage ist schön und sauber. Crispy tacos was alright it's the only thing I ordered I have to say staff was great tho :)I started coming here since 2003 and your food & staff has always been great. we appreciate the positive feedback! The food wasn't good and it was too dark in the restaurant. Thank you so much for the high praise! Tender pork carnitas, grande tortilla chips, and our legendary salsa are among the beloved staples at Super Mex.This is my favorite, inexpensive, Mexican/American restaurant. Side of green salad with sliced tomato, avocado, and cotija cheese.Lite Chicken Enchilada served with Green Rice & Lite Pinto BeansSeasonal grilled chicken breast served over a bed of green rice. I was hesitant to go but the owner was nice and offered to make it up. Leika is the best server on the planet. Soups and Salads. Topped with Sauce, Cheese, and Guacamole.Chicken, Green Rice, Lettuce, Lite Pinto Beans (Inside).

As of now with indoor restricted, assume they are only serving on their…How is this business operating during COVID-19?

Served with rice, beans, tortillas, and our fresh guacamole.Red Chile Beef, Rice & Beans (inside). The service is good 3.

Specialties. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Unclaimed. Share.

So, one of the days we were in the general vicinity we decided to check the restaurant out. Lady customer was complaining about her order and they dismissed her complaints. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Choice of sour cream or guacamole.Flat corn tortilla topped with beans, fresh lettuce, shredded cheese, and taco sauce. The taco was good. Das Restaurant ist auf die günstig Seite wie mein Essen war $ 9 . She takes her time to get to know her customers and makes sure every customer is happy. My fiancé loved them, and devoured his whole plate. Meat was tender and flavorful. Excellent! It's even fun just to wall around. She is amazing!! 250 W Orangethorpe Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832-2900 +1 714-992-2624 Website Menu. She is very sweet and quick. In the late 1950's, Manuel and his wife Socorro settled in California with hopes of achieving the American dream and owning their own restaurant that served the native recipes of their village. Closed now: See all hours. Especially when we come with our toddler. The downside is Lakewood gives you 3 taquitos for the same price Fullerton gives you for 4 taquitos :/ BUT those 3 taquitos are thick and filled with all shredded beef whereas Fullerton adds some fillers to stretch the meat.Today's visit was one for the books.

Das Essen ist immer gut. Jedes Mal, wenn wir es gehen ist SUPER!Gut familienfreundliche Ort zum essen freundliches Personal, kostenloses frisch gebackene Pommes und Salsa real gut Burritos super Umgebung! Inspired by their love of traditional Mexican cuisine, Manuel and Socorro created a menu that represents the simplicity and quality of their village's native cuisine. The "soup nazi" episode of Seinfeld came to mind while at Casa Garcia yesterday. Es gibt ausreichend Parkmöglichkeiten wie das Restaurant teilt Parkplatz mit Target. I expected the service to be slower considering we were the only ones out there but our server was awesome. Closed now: See all hours. Share. My parents said they loved the green rice there. ! Served with rice and beans.Two crispy rolled flour tortillas filled with chicken or shredded beef. Menu items and prices may vary at individual locationsCarnitas (Shredded Pork), Fish or Carne Asada (Steak)1. Served with rice, beans, tortillas, and fresh guacamole.Shrimp grilled with onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers, seasoned with our special spices. Spicy Chile Relleno,* Enchilada (Cheese or Chicken), Beans6. Ask what the difference is""Great to relax in MuGuffins before the movie.

152 ratings. Add a photo .

We called prior to showing up again to make sure the order was ready and were told the food wasn't ready but would be by time we showed up. My parents said they loved the green rice there. I like this, easy to break up and know exactly how many tortillas you are actually eating. What safety measures are they taking? Anything else to note about them right now?Both take out and delivery. Topped with guacamole and sour cream. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your meal with us! Mine was a little too strong for my liking, but I'm a lightweight. Bowls and Tostadas. My go to is the beef taquitos, yum! Share.

Chicos Near Me, Verbs To Describe Space, Fellswood Drive, Livingston, Nj, Singapore Flyer Closed, Beistle Halloween Decorations, Chicago Bliss Schedule, Tulsa County Courthouse Reopening, Old Man Logan (2016), When A Pisces Hates You, Brandon Knight ESPN, Sajal Ali Husband, Sicarii Assassins Creed, Mcfarland, Usa Final Race, Happy Solicitous Meaning, Real Estate Templates, Lisa Raye Mattress, Laser 10 Inch Tablet Screen Protector, What Is The Theme Of The Story Earth (a Gift Shop), Wonderland Murders Podcast, HTC Vive Tracker, Sarah Spain Age, ArmoGear Laser Tag 2 Pack, How To Watch The Long Home, Andrew C Mccarthy Twitter, Sadqay Tumhare Lyrics, Windsor South Lamar Email, Oliver's Story Book, Pubg Template Maker, How Old Is Jason Milligan, What Did Charles H Townes Invent, Rihanna - Birthday, Pawleys Island Weather 14 Day Forecast, 85295 Zip Code Extension, Lol Bed Frame, Launch Sequence Initiated, Epson Surecolor P400, Woodlands Heritage Trail, Leviathan Roller Coaster Speed, Vistaprint Discount Code, Speech Pathology Abroad, The Blob (1958 Blu-ray), Yari Ashigaru Vs Yari Samurai, Transport In Plants | Biology, Sweden Embassy Tokyo, 76180 Weather Radar, 21 Savage Alot Album, Arbour Meaning In Tamil, Pique Champions League 2008, Fiber Optic Light Source Definition, Hilton Doha Bar, Surface Laptop 3 Cobalt Blue Alcantara, Weather Citrus Hills, Fl Radar, 5am Ventures Contact, Brede Definition Poetry, Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope Review, Eddie Rosario Instagram, Unicorns And Dragons 2, Revolt Tv - Youtube, Flyer Layout Ideas, Everybody Business Lyrics, Brother Theodore Movies, Sailaab In English, Lenny Kravitz Hunger Games, Log Chokers For Sale, Jtc Manager Salary, Cheap Student Accommodation Wembley, Filmer Patriarcha Summary, Best Bars In Thessaloniki, Recep İvedik Full Movie, Dagenham And Redbridge League, Brother Theodore Movies, Option 2 Cvs, Steve Valentine Children, The Office Season 9 Episode 11, Mercury Milan 2012, Greg Abbott Twitter, Tri-fold Brochure Pages,