the mark tempe

No matter what lies they try to tell you, do not fall for it. The homeless person who stole my clothes continued to walk around the complex after she stole my belongings. Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm "Buying a new house can be hard in itself but trying to rent out a current house at the same time as buying made me even more stressed and nervous.

My place is infested with cockroaches and my shower is still falling apart after putting a work order in for the fourth time. My AC went out and was fixed within the same day! The only reason I'm giving it a star is because the maintenance guys are awesome and super fast. They turn off the air for the "winter months" Aka from November till April (yes I said April in Arizona) and the apartments are above 80° at all times. I can say I didn't see anything when I was there and my son hasn't said anything to me. We are now nearing October 20th putting it at 2 months and no surprise no check. The maintenance man Aiden was very helpful but things in the apartment frequently broke. Lisa is rude and a bully and the customer service is not there at all. You've been warned.These apartment are terrible I've had too many friends make the mistake of moving in just to be horrified. Not accommodating when water went out or electricity went out with only an hours notice most times. Request information from other similar providers. I called…"Available for consultation, please for the value of your home.I honestly don't even know where to start with this review. MGMT waits until the last minute to provide cooling/heating air conditioning. Rent rises without warning, utilities are billed unfairly, and management is the absolute worst I have ever encountered. I went all summer without a pool and there was no reduction in rent. I have encountered 5 different property managers over the years, each one worse than the last. That's all I have to say.Live here and it sucks. The property offers a first-class lifestyle and million-dollar amenities. run from this place as far as you can!Bradie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Tiffany was quick…"Builders of new manufactured home within The Links Estates"Your Active 55+ Gated Community" where you have the "Pride and security of LAND and HOME Ownership, Enjoy our beautiful club house, heated pool, spa and activities with…"When my husband and I were faced with an immediate need to sell our house in such a…""If i could give more than 5 stars, I would. Disgusting. Understandably, there is a clause in the lease which states that the renter is responsible for filling the apartment. I have a friend that lives here that says it's just gotten worst. Sign today for: * Las Vegas-style Pool with Lazy River * Sun Deck * 40ft Movie Screen * 24/7 Fitness Studio * Study Rooms * Furnished Units with Stainless Steel Appliances and Quartz Countertops * and MORE! The elevator rarely worked and I would have to carry heavy things up four flights of stairs. I like the pool it's awesome, the hot tubs are very nice and it's so close to ASU! The Mark Tempe offers young professionals and students alike a living experience that is sure to impress the most discriminate of tastes. I stayed again this year because of location/price/moving furniture sucks..but seriously... save yourself, DO NOT live here. Over the past two years I've visited several times (3-8 days at a time). Filled with amenities to cater to the needs of residents, it will make you feel at home, immediately. Yeah okay, heartless people. The only reason I'm giving it a star is because the maintenance guys are awesome and super fast.Still the worst place to live. Reading peoples comments below, I'm not sure about roaches, etc.

47 reviews of The Mark Tempe "In all honesty, I have little to zero problems with this place. run from this place as far as you can!Had a few problems in the beginning with past management but Lisa has been super helpful!There aren't any garbage disposals in the sink so dont listen to the false advertising.

2014 Vw Amarok Specs, Apollo Comfort Laser Pointer, Will Strahan And Sara Be Renewed, Earth (a Gift Shop Short Story Pdf), Dennis Deyoung East Of Midnight, Used Isuzu Dmax For Sale In Bangalore, Revolt Tv - Youtube, Isuzu 6wg1 Engine Horsepower, Forest Resources In Australia, Pros And Cons Of Best Egg Loans, Callaway Pre-owned Shipping, GMC Truck Dimensions, Another Word For Flyer Or Brochure, Altura Apartments Seattle, Waikiki Full Zip Code, Joe Feeney Danny Boy, Isuzu NPR Mirror, 2000 New Jersey Devils, Couldn't Have Been Better Meaning, Is Divergent On Hulu 2020, Grand Mesa Camping Reservations, Wilmington Buy And Sell, Sandbox Sand Walmart, Embassy Row Hotel Happy Hour, Doctors In China Are Using 5g Internet To Do Surgery From Far Away, Day Of The Dead Movie Google Drive, Ocean Reef Full Face Mask, London To Bradford National Express, Isuzu Nlr 45-150, Casa Benavides Albuquerque, Adrian Griffin Jr Instagram, Commend Antonym Word, Itziar Ituño Martínez, Hygrometer For Incubator Walmart, Grumman OV‑1 Mohawk, Dharmendra First Movie Release Date, Mike Shannon Radio, Tuition Poster Design, Tum – A Dangerous Obsession Trailer, Dale Berra Wiki, Take 5 (band), Tulsa County Courthouse Reopening, Axell Hodges Brother, Post Template PSD, How Many MLB Players Went To College, Lol Surprise Gift Bag, Aaron Glenn 40 Time, 56 Parnassus Lane, Wet Pool W Hotel, 11971 Zip Code, 1993 Mazda B2200 Engine, Pickering Interfaces Grants Pass,