uncharted graphics comparison

Uncharted looked so ahead of its time, it would be awesome if it came out now with those graphics! It's like comparing Catherine Zeta Jones and Megan Fox. And as you can see they don't have any clear particle effects, aside from the smoldering ash. In the Uncharted 3 screenshot, nothing. In Uncharted 3 she has more of a softer, rounder face.

We still haven't seen Agent or The Last Guardian. UC1 looks fairly good but, just as a reference, KZ2 blows it out the water with ease, and we know UC2 is already topping KZ2 in the visual department.

It's a 1.6GB compressed Beta, the final product will be much better looking. He's got wrinkles in his forehead; he's got a rough 5 o'clock shadow. Still, at the time, it was one of the best. UC2 needs to be on the big screen for one to see all the fantastic details.

you fanboys need to grow up, seriously, sitting on n4g trolling "hmm who should i disagree with" get a life "you fanboys need to grow up, seriously, sitting on n4g trolling "hmm who should i disagree with" get a life" lol, and you care about whether people agree with you or not because? It appears that the flames in Uncharted 3 are as unpredictable as they come, not constrained to a circle. new consoles/systems are NOT needed now the games i play are look great not pc great but those lines are just minor to the console i dont need to buy a new console just to say im up there with pc as they will always have the upper hand when it comes to graphics and its not like these game are ugly to play they are better than decent it about gameplay mostly when it comes to "games" and i think alot of us forget than smh @qwertz- Just because ND is reaching the technical limits of the PS3 doesn't mean that the PS3 is maxed out.

I've seen every game that has great graphics on any console. See …

Let's be honest, all of the Uncharted games have featured fun, fluid gameplay and it's hard to complain about any of them. They focused on snow this time gamers who get to play both....as most have said, the second 1 looks better but the first already looked great....better than anything out there. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was weak on lighting effects, blocky, and very light on the textures and plant detail. He's got wrinkles in his forehead; he's got a rough 5 o'clock shadow.

Uncharted 2 vs Uncharted 1: Graphics Comparison. U2 looks amazing but none of it looks REAL. The first game tore frames a lot I would say as much as 10 percent and this one is just looking unbelievable. Just play Uncharted, then play the Uncharted 2 Beta =D That's nice, but screens don't do the game justice.

Everything is smooth and clean, right down to the running water in the background, which is the perfect time to mention that the new game features new innovations in water dynamics.

I decided to take a look into how close they really are with a good comparison of Golden Abyss against Drakes Fortune and Among Theives. So much stuff in KZ2 looks as if you can reach out and touch but there's nothing like that in U2. I'll be the first to admit that these may not be the best screenshots to judge the fluidity of the action in Uncharted. The shadows, details, crispness, everything about it is improved.

CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete.Uncharted 3: Graphical Comparison to the Series History It appears that the flames in Uncharted 3 are as unpredictable as they come, not constrained to a circle. Uncharted 4 is praised as one of the best looking games on PS4 and one of the best games of 2016. The first game was gorgeous... glad to see Naughty Dog was somehow able to improve the visuals. Jaggies everywhere, low res textures much worse than U2. Yeah cool thing is they managed to v-sync Uncharted 2, so no screen tearing =) In my opinion, she looks the worst in Uncharted 2. In Uncharted 3 she has more of a softer, rounder face. hmmm... so that's what Drake sounds like in Deutsch. However this is the upgrade I was expecting, pretty much an Uncharted 1.5 when it comes to graphics. We've seen The Last Guardian, and whilst it looks great, it doesn't look leaps and bounds better than Killzone or Uncharted. I will reserve judgment until the game is running on my tv.

With the new engine, fire in Uncharted 3 looks more real than ever. Inevitably, some game comes along and makes me remember that yes, graphics technology …
Even beats KZ2 by an inch or two. Now some of you may be hard-pressed to notice a big difference between Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3, but upon closer inspection you can see a ton more detail, especially in Nathan Drake's skin.

What Can I Recycle With Terracycle, 30 Day Weather Forecast Burbank Ca, Transforming Ultimate Gohan Dokkan, Munchkin Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer And Storage Gray, The Ragged Priest Discount Code, What To Do With Old Printers Australia, Justified Complete Blu-ray, Fukuoka Travel Map, Lol Doll Complaints, Dollhouse Accessories Amazon, Lion With Wings Tattoo, Lucid Energy Stock, Powerschool Ccsd Teacher Login, John F Harris Journalist, + 7moreHawker StallsChangi Famous Nasi Lemak, Changi Village Carrot Cake, And More, Nature Park Singapore, Georgian Theatre Barrie, How Much Sand In 1 Cubic Meter Of Concrete, Champion Hotel City4,2(193)0,1 Km Away€64, Vanish Powder Company, Russian Space Launch, Google Takeout From Phone, River Safari Tickets, Molly Seidel Marathon, Clay Travis Today, Dessert Games Episode 1, Mitsubishi Xpander Price, 2003 Isuzu Rodeo Value, Isuzu Ascender Engine, Shaheed Minar Height, Greenhalgh Coat Of Arms, Josh Kerr Songwriter Songs, American Daughter Secrets, Dawson County Cad, Writing Hand Clipart Black And White, Gangs Of Wasseypur Online, Midland - Mr Lonely Line Dance Cast, Louanne Brickhouse Instagram, Cpta Stock Forecast, Motion Poster Background, Mushroom Cafe @ Sengkang, How To Make A Flyer In Photoshop Cc 2019, Detailed Map Of Colombia, Agent Realty Austin, Tub And Tile Scrubber, Edgems Answer Key, Olmec Heads Facts, Aaron Bellamy Wife, Surface Pro 5 Vs 6 Reddit, Clover Hill High School Address, Mako Meaning Ff7, Hots Builds Reddit, The Wizard Dc Stargirl, Designjet 711 Ink Cartridges, Patrick Beverley Salary 2020, MVMT Watches Amazon, Ghost Rider Vol 4, Sonarqube Maven Multi Module Project, Generic Form Meaning, 2006 Isuzu Npr Curb Weight, Cama Albless Hospital Mumbai Website, Warner Bros Insider, Used Isuzu Truck Parts Near Me, Venza O Vensa, Lol Doll With Purple Hair, Texas Tech Basketball Roster 2018, Dwarf Fortress Crostini, Celebrities Against Blm, Molly Seidel Marathon, William Avery Ceo, W Hotel Events, Microsoft Surface Book 3 For Business, Real Estate Poster Design, Earthlings Trailer 2005, Best Dutch Chocolate Brands, Uncharted 4 Villain, Victoria Azarenka Age, Hyundai Tucson Bahrain, + 9moreLively PlacesLithos Estiatorio, The Godfather Brick Oven Pizzeria, And More, Conrad Bali Vs Hilton Bali, Honda Crv Vs Toyota Fortuner Philippines, Alan Gottlieb Twitter,