synonyms of doom

What is the meaning of doom? Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day.

Another word for doom: destruction, ruin, catastrophe, death, downfall | Collins English Thesaurus Synonyms for doom at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. a decision made by a court or tribunal regarding a case it has heard

How do you use doom in a sentence? 39 synonyms of doom from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 99 related words, definitions, and antonyms. a state or end that seemingly has been decided beforehand What are synonyms for doom? the permanent stopping of all the vital bodily activities

to determine the fate of in advance to impose a judicial punishment on Find descriptive alternatives for doom. "I don't see anything like a doom about it, my dear," said he.His voice had become weighty with authority and measured with doom.My doom is fixed—fixed by my own folly—my own rash, headstrong folly.The star that guides it is our guide, and in the tempest that menaces we behold our own doom!In the fire of last night the hand of Allah wrote their doom.But the prince was to have his day of triumph before the doom.It was a real miracle that on that day he escaped from the doom intended for him.He went to his doom as the foolish moth flies to the candle.All complaint of my own doom had vanished, now that I began to do her the justice of love.Neither of the others had done so, since their doom was pronounced.“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Find another word for doom. What is the definition of doom? doom | definition: decree or designate beforehand | synonyms: designate, ordain, destine, fate| antonyms: deny, acquittal, good luck, good fortune, success

Delivered to your inbox!

True Blood Season 4 | Episode 2 Cast, Things That Are Taboo Today, Auburn Orange Color Code, Twin Cities, California, Sarah Spain Age, Karachi Urban Lab, Vogue Italia Magazine, Diy Miniature Food Printables, Watch Robot On The Road Full Movie English Sub, Bahrain Flight News Today, Laser Galvo Kit, Defraggler Portable Apps, Tarla Napa Menu, Silent Scream 1979 Full Movie, Adana Restaurant Seattle, Harbor Freight Car Ramps, Austin Zoo Tickets, Shahid Minar Picture, Lino Tagliapietra Dealers, Honda HR‑V 2006, Clarke Quay Architecture, Jordan Gross Medium, Laser Through Magnetic Field, Quick Cash Loans For Bad Credit, How To Buy Night Safari Ticket, Payback 2 Mod Apk Revdl, Left Handed Bollywood Actors, Char Bar Kc Closing, Charleston, Sc Flooding Today, Short Courses For Graphic Design, MVMT Watches Amazon, Fatal Accident Massachusetts, A Good Death'' Is Its Own Reward Origin, Boonville Middle School, Mark Jones Oxford City, Mephisto Rainbow High, Groves South Lamar, Sid Lee Linkedin, It Netflix 2017, Sun Prairie High School, Brightest Flashlight 2020, Al Ain Zoo, Duke Of Edinburgh Award Usa, John Legend Latest News, Cucina Restaurant New Jersey, Mako Meaning Ff7, The Blob (1958 Blu-ray), Sherlock Once More Unto The Breach, Gregory Luggage Warranty, Fowler's Dictionary Of Modern English Usage 4th Edition, Chestermere High School Calendar, Threshing Show Iowa, Austin Weather June Humidity, TCO FGP Project Fluor, Arcadia Quest - How To Play, Richie Roberts Net Worth 2018, Abu Dhabi Breaking News Earthquake, Gallup Employee Engagement Survey Results 2018, What Is Torso, Ion Orchard App, Desco Media City, How To Pronounce Potent, San Jose City Council Election, Allworth Financial Podcast, William Avery Ceo, Renew Life Ultimate Flora 50 Billion 90 Capsules, Arthur Duncan Family, Passive Solar Air Heater, Braemar Scotland Weather, 4x6 Postcard Template Usps, Romantic Type Of Guy, Antoni Eggplant Recipe Queer Eye, Company Of Heroes 2 Key Generator, Montessori Toys For 3-4 Year Olds, Sid Lee Linkedin, Nose Rings Walmart, 1-vu Wedding Package,